Dairy Marketing & Branding Services Grant
The Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center (NE-DBIC) announces the availability of funds through the Dairy Marketing and Branding Services Grant Program, which will provide grants for established value-added dairy processors and producer associations to access professional marketing and branding services to elevate their value-added dairy businesses. Projects funded by this grant will increase the exposure and promotion of regionally produced dairy products guided by marketing/branding professionals. Funded projects will increase consumer awareness of products, develop market channels and distribution opportunities to increase product placement, support innovative strategies to increase consumption, and/or increase business revenues.
Additionally, up to 25% of the grant funds may be used to implement the strategy and/or content developed by the contractor.
Awards will range from $10,000 – $50,000 with a with a cash and/or in-kind match requirement match requirement of 25%.
Total funds available: $300,000
This application is open to applicants from all Northeast states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Applicants must be one of the following:
- Dairy processors that currently transforms raw milk into an edible product and is licensed in a way that their product can be sold across state lines and:
- is headquartered or based in the Northeast; and
- sources or produces milk within the Northeast; and
- if a value-added processor, manufactures products within the Northeast.
- Dairy producer association/dairy council which represents and promotes dairy products and dairy businesses of the Northeast. Grant projects submitted by dairy producer associations must directly benefit multiple dairy businesses to be eligible for this grant.
How to Apply
- Once it is released, review the full 2024 Dairy Marketing & Branding Services Grant RFA (request for applications) for the complete details on eligible projects/applicants and the application process. Review the full 2023 Dairy Marketing & Branding Services Grant RFA (request for applications) to learn about previous years of this funding. The 2024 RFA is subject to change. The 2024 RFA is expected to be released in April 2024.
- Register in WebGrants (may take up to two business days).
- Complete your application in WebGrants using our Application Guide. This grant is currently closed.
Previous Grant Projects
Interested in developing a project concept? Learn about the thirteen 2021 projects, ten 2022 projects, and grantee spotlights including Henry Farms of Knox, Our Family Farms, Ploughgate Creamery, Bridgman Hill Farm, Three Charm Farm, Bohanan and Oake Knoll Farm, and Wright’s Dairy Farm.
Have a Question about this Grant?
Contact Ali Boochever for more information.