SIAL Canada Pavilion
The Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center (NE-DBIC) hosted by the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) will recruit cheesemakers and producers of other specialty dairy products from across the Northeast U.S. to represent the high-quality dairy products of our region at SIAL Canada 2023, Canada’s only food show dedicated to the retail and foodservice sectors!
SIAL Canada is an international food and beverage trade show hosted annually in Toronto and Montreal. A complete range of food products are showcased under one roof, allowing buyers to discover the industry’s latest trends and innovations while increasing domestic and international audience for exhibitors.
- Date: May 9-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto
- Add-on Events & Services
- Financial Assistance through Food Export Northeast, which provides 50% reimbursement available to qualifying businesses
- Complimentary 1:1 coaching and assistance available throughout
SIAL is an entryway to U.S. and international markets with more than 1,200 national and international exhibitors from 50 countries hosting over 25,000 buyers from Canada, the United States, and 60 other countries. Whether you are just beginning to export your product, or you are experienced in the field, SIAL is guaranteed to elevate your experience due to the countless business opportunities present.
In 2023, the Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center will host a turn-key pavilion for dairy products from states represented by the center. The 6-business booth will be branded with the Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center logo and the cost of the Pavilion buildout (valued at $50,000) is paid for by the NE-DBIC (funded via the USDA Dairy Business Innovation Initiative). Each participating exhibitor will have a 5×10 foot space within the pavilion, complete with a front display counter with a cabinet and logo and a rear display counter with a backlit logo. Let us do the heavy lifting, so that you can focus on what you do best.
In addition to the physical booth space, we will also provide:
- Complimentary 1:1 coaching session prior to the show to ensure you are properly prepared.
- Guidance on all show logistics including shipping, deadlines, location, and assistance with your business listing in the show program.
- Assistance navigating the grant application and resources available to help you succeed.
As a participant you are responsible for the following:
- Meeting subcontractor expectations, including contracting directly with SIAL.
- Fees and logistics associated with shipping samples and materials to and from the trade show.
- Fees and logistics of all travel and accommodations.
- Cost of virtual trade mission.
- Subsidized cost of booth space.
- Apply for reimbursable costs through Food Export. Eligible expenses may include hotel, air transportation, printing, design fees, shipping, etc.
- Business must be located in one of the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- Must be a producer or processor who is currently exporting or is export ready.
- Register now for our SIAL Canada Participant Info Session Webinar: October 25, 2022 at 12:30 – 1:30pm ET. This webinar will be posted on this webpage shortly after it happens.
- Fill out our 2023 SIAL Canada Interest Form to express your interest in participating and to receive more information about the opportunity.